As a QA Manager, you will grow our business by maintaining the quality standards of our product while providing feedback of our features, and managing, leading and growing the QA a team.
What we are looking for
- Curious about learning how things work.
- Be a hands on QA.
- Experience automating processes.
- Self motivated and passionate programmer and problem solver.
- A team player with a positive attitude, eager to learn enough about whatever tools or tricks are needed to get the job done.
- Ensure the delivery of high quality solutions on time.
- Lead and manage the team development and growth, including recruiting and hiring exceptional talent.
What we offer
- Think through hard problems, and work with amazing people to make the solutions a reality.
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, non-hierarchical environment where talent is valued over job title or years of experience.
- Build bespoke software using the latest technologies and tools.
- Become part of an interdisciplinary team that wants to succeed.
- Vacation, take it when you need it, no defined schedule.
- English and yoga lessons.
- One of the best medical insurance.
- Very nice offices in the heart of Palermo Hollywood with everything you need during the day, including a very good coffee and lunch.
- Lots of celebration moments, and other perks!
- At least 3/4 years experience as QA.
- GitHub knowledge.
- Attention to details.
- Process oriented mindset.
- Excellent collaborative skills.
- Knowledge of the software development life cycle and bug life cycle.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication.
Nice to Have
- Computer science related career.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying