We are looking for a Pre Sales Analyst who will assist in the process and implementations with clients. The position will be responsible for supporting technical inquiries related to products on the presales stage.
- Design of implementation schedules.
- Assist Pre Sales Specialists with the entire process.
- Support technical inquiries related to products on the presales stage and perform a clear project handover to the post-sales team.
- Be part of the process: Follow the lead, opportunities, and projects with technical levels and report to the corresponding Account Manager to develop a strategy.
- Assist in Visit/talk/meet to the technical levels to promote solutions and build relationships
- Learn to understand customer's networks and find pain points to generate business leads to report to the corresponding Account Manager.
- Support business key customer identification, cultivate and maintain customer relationships.
- Availability to travel as needed and work flexible hours throughout the sales territory
Help to promote product vision, and work closely with customer engineering, sales, marketing, and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met.
- 1+ years of presales experience.
- Ability to work well with different projects.
- Interest in IoT world, Data networks, electronics, and electrical property.
- Nice to have: Beginning Knowledge of Wireless Connectivity, and Interpretation of Plans / Layout.
What we are looking for
- Proactivity and organization.
- Team player that can wear multiple hats.
- Collaboration and communication skills.
- A positive, self-motivated person who’s able to learn and grow in the area.
What we offer
- Think through hard problems, and work with amazing people to make the solutions a reality.
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, non-hierarchical environment where talent is valued over job title or years of experience.
- Build bespoke software using the latest technologies and tools.
- Become part of an interdisciplinary team that wants to succeed.
- Vacation, take it when you need it, no defined schedule.
- Flexible working hours.
- Health insurance.
- A phenomenal learning environment for you to develop.
- Incompany English and wellness lessons.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying