We are looking for a Firmware Engineer to be part of the firmware team. This role is responsible of performing the firmware programming and tests the functionality.
What we offer
- Think through hard problems, and work with amazing people to make the solutions a reality.
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, non-hierarchical environment where talent is valued over job title or years of experience.
- Build bespoke software using the latest technologies and tools.
- Become part of an interdisciplinary team that wants to succeed.
- Vacation, take it when you need it, no defined schedule.
- Create embedded and top of the line algorithms.
- At least 3 years of design experience with Embedded Linux or RT-Linux and FreeRTOS.
- Application development for Instrumentation - C, Assembly, C++
- Experience with device drivers for peripherals like I2C, SPI, USB, Ethernet, SDRAM, UART, DMA
- User interface design for newer generation touch screen displays and controllers
- Firmware development - Embedded platform development using ARM or similar processors
- Highly professional, with the ability to deliver solid work on tight schedules
- Excellent collaborative skills
- Solid Hardware and Software debugging skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication
- Demonstrated creative, critical thinking and troubleshooting skills
- Performs firmware coding and tests/debugs firmware programs. Cooperates with CTO or Product Manager in developing the formulation logic for assigned parts of the firmware program.
- Prepares flowcharting, conversion and system implementation plans and technical documentation of the firmware program steps.
- Performs the firmware programming and tests the functionality according to given specifications and recommends changes in development, maintenance and systems standards.
- Works to understand data analytic needs as they will execute within hardware design parameters
What we are looking for
- A strong technical foundation.
- Curious about learning how things work.
- Self motivated and passionate programmer and problem solver.
- A team player with a positive attitude, eager to learn enough about whatever tools or tricks are needed to get the job done.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying