We are looking for a Product Designer who will be part of the definition of the team goals. As a Product Designer, you will ensure our products and features are valuable for people, easy to use, and of the highest level of craft and execution. The position will be responsible for turning the company's vision into reality.
- Responsible for a good and effective user experience, end-to-end.
- Be part of this transformation, focusing in customer-centric design.
- Be part of the definition of the UX approaches.
- Be a hands on designer on critical tasks.
- Plan and execute design thinking activities and co-create solutions with our clients and other teams.
- Cultivate a healthy design process for the team, and be a key contributor to DRIXIT´s product strategy
- Ensure the delivery of high quality solutions on time.
What we are looking for
- At least 2+ years of proven experience in a similar position.
- Team player that can wear multiple hats.
- Strong visual design skills.
- Aim for excellence and attention to detail.
- Passion for designing meaningful products that create an impact.
- Expertise in Figma or Sketch.
- Strong collaboration and communication skills.
- A person eager to learn enough about whatever tools or tricks are needed to get the job done.
- A positive, self-motivated person who’s able to take direction and work within a team.
- Experience using quantitative and qualitative data to inform design decisions and drive change.
- Attention to details.
- Process oriented mindset.
- You anticipate the tech implications of design decisions.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English.
What we offer
- Think through hard problems, and work with amazing people to make the solutions a reality.
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, non-hierarchical environment where talent is valued over job title or years of experience.
- Build bespoke software using the latest technologies and tools.
- Become part of an interdisciplinary team that wants to succeed.
- Vacation, take it when you need it, no defined schedule.
- Flexible working hours.
- Ability to work remotely.
- Flexible time off.
- Daily lunch at the office.
- Health insurance.
- A phenomenal learning environment for you to develop.
- Incompany English lessons.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying