We are looking for an HR Analyst to join our People team and have the opportunity to develop the area in a new country. The position will be responsible for managing key HR processes in Brazil.
- Carry out the recruitment process for all the different areas Tech & Non-Tech.
- Develop the People department in Brazil.
- Office Management. Making Drixit’s offices the best place to work from.
- Work with the team to guarantee the best employee experience.
- Manage the employee needs, internal activities, internal celebrations, and all the People initiatives.
- Think of new benefits and manage the existing ones.
- Follow up on Personnel Administration tasks.
- Carry out Internal Communications and Employer Branding.
- Give support and guidance in the performance improvement plans.
- Boost Drixit’s culture around the world.
- 2+ years of HR experience, preferably in Talent Acquisition.
- Ability to work with teams in different countries.
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Be an organized person.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English and Spanish.
What we are looking For
- A person with outstanding communication and organizational skills.
- A team player that can adapt to different circumstances.
- A problem solver and a fanatic of having things done.
- Strong collaboration skills.
- A person eager to grow in the People area.
- A positive, self-motivated person who’s able to take direction and work within a team.
What we offer
- Think through hard problems, and work with amazing people to make the solutions a reality.
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, non-hierarchical environment where talent is valued over job title or years of experience.
- Build bespoke software using the latest technologies and tools.
- Become part of an interdisciplinary team that wants to succeed.
- Vacation, take it when you need it, no defined schedule.
- Flexible working hours.
- Health insurance.
- A phenomenal learning environment for you to develop.
- Incompany English and wellness lessons.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying