We are looking for a Product Analyst to help the product team achieve its goals. This role is an entry-level position for individuals who had first experience working in product teams or are completely new to product management.
- Interact with internal teams and customers in order to identify customers needs and translate them into features requirements
- Work with design, engineering, and marketing teams to deliver a high-quality product on time.
- Be a core member of the team and play a key role at every stage from heading up the end-to-end development of new features to making sure our goals are aligned to our users' overall needs.
- Collaborate with the product team to define, prioritize and maintain the product backlog
- Collaborate with the product team to build a strategic product roadmap that fits in with the overall strategy of the company
- Prioritize and handle multiple requests for information
- Generate reports and analyses in order to identify feature opportunities
- Identify customer usage patterns to improve journeys
- Be responsible for a good and effective user experience, end-to-end.
- Be part of this transformation being customer-centric.
- Writing epics and user stories, shepherding execution with QA and Engineering, making thoughtful product decisions along the way, and sharing outperformance with leadership and cross-functional partners
- Aim to craft the best possible user experience
- Develop a deep understanding of workflows and user needs
What we are looking for
- Data-driven mindset.
- A great willingness and ability to learn
- Native ability to analyze data and find patterns
- Product sense – a strong product sense with an ability to envision technology solutions that address user needs and market opportunities
- That you can put yourself in the shoes of our users, know them and listen to their problems to create products that solve their specific needs and generate incredible experiences.
- Passion for technology and UX.
- Team player that can wear multiple hats.
- Strong collaboration and communication skills.
- A person eager to learn enough about whatever tools or tricks are needed to get the job done.
- A positive, self-motivated person who’s able to take direction and work within a team.
- That you have experience as a Product Analyst in digital companies or managing software implementation projects and want to train in a Product role. (nice to have)
- Ownership mindset so you can be responsible and accountable for all initiatives led by you
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Attention to details.
- Process-oriented mindset.
- You anticipate the tech implications of product decisions.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English.
What we offer
- Think through hard problems, and work with amazing people to make the solutions a reality.
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, non-hierarchical environment where talent is valued over job title or years of experience.
- Build bespoke software using the latest technologies and tools.
- Become part of an interdisciplinary team that wants to succeed.
- Vacation, take it when you need it, no defined schedule.
- Flexible working hours.
- Ability to work remotely.
- Flexible time off.
- Daily lunch at the office.
- Health insurance.
- A phenomenal learning environment for you to develop.
- In-company English lessons.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying