We are looking for an Hardware Analyst to join our team. As a hardware analyst you will be supporting hardware team during design, prototyping and testing of hardware designs. You will also be helping with certification processes.
- Hands-on testing using DMM, oscilloscope and other test equipment
- Ability to identify and effectively troubleshoot hardware problems and implement appropriate corrections
- Review, research, and test ICs or components to be used in new designs
- Support documentation development and review for certification processes
- Create new schematic symbols and design physical footprints from datasheet specifications using CAD software
- Creation and maintenance of HW documents
- Firmware development for prototyping and testing
- Electronic engineering student (desirable)
- Excellent hands-on skills, including soldering, rework and solution improvisation
- Know how to read components datasheet and schematics
- Quick learner, able to ramp up and implement new technologies rapidly
- Hands-on experience in prototype bring-up and debugging, as well as functional verification (desirable)
- Familiarity with schematic design and layout review of PCBs using CAD software (desirable)
What we offer
- Think through hard problems, and work with amazing people to make the solutions a reality.
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, non-hierarchical environment where talent is valued over job title or years of experience.
- Build bespoke software using the latest technologies and tools.
- Become part of an interdisciplinary team that wants to succeed.
- Vacation, take it when you need it, no defined schedule.
- Flexible working hours.
- Flexible time off.
- Daily lunch at the office.
- Health insurance.
- A phenomenal learning environment for you to develop.
- Incompany English lessons.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying