As a QA Engineer, you will grow our business by maintaining the quality standards of our product while providing feedback of our features. You will be part of our QA team, where you’ll learn about the technical aspect of our platform and work with core components.
What we are looking for
- Curious about learning how things work.
- Self motivated and passionate programmer and problem solver.
- A team player with a positive attitude, eager to learn enough about whatever tools or tricks are needed to get the job done.
What we offer
- Think through hard problems, and work with amazing people to make the solutions a reality.
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, non-hierarchical environment where talent is valued over job title or years of experience.
- Build bespoke software using the latest technologies and tools.
- Become part of an interdisciplinary team that wants to succeed.
- Vacation, take it when you need it, no defined schedule.
- English and yoga lessons.
- One of the best medical insurance.
- Very nice offices in the heart of Palermo Hollywood with everything you need during the day, including a very good coffee and lunch.
- Lots of celebration moments, and other perks!
- At least 2 years experience as QA.
- GitHub knowledge.
- Attention to details.
- Process oriented mindset.
- Excellent collaborative skills.
- Knowledge of the software development life cycle and bug life cycle.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication.
Nice to Have
- Computer science related career.
- UX and analysis on other SaaS products.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying