We are looking for a Product Manager who will plan and execute the product team goals. The position will be responsible for turning the company's vision into reality. You will also work cross-functionally to complete product roadmaps and discover new opportunities.
- Lead a team of high performing individuals who own the entire product lifecycle from strategy to evaluation.
- Define and execute product backlog by partnering closely with product engineering teams, other product managers and designers to deliver a high-quality product on time.
- Your focus will be to manage the platform as a product and define features that will increase the impact of the platform to our customers.
- Interact with customers in order to identify their needs.
- Be responsible for a good and effective user experience, end-to-end.
- Be part of this transformation being customer-centric.
- Write epics and user stories, shepherding execution with QA and Engineering, making thoughtful product decisions along the way, and sharing out performance with leadership and cross-functional partners.
- Develop deep understanding of workflows and user needs.
- Develop and monitor data-driven analytics.
- Mentor employees to help them achieve individual & team objectives.
What we are looking for
- Passion for technology and UX.
- Proven experience in a similar position developing digital products.
- Team player that can wear multiple hats.
- Strong collaboration and communication skills.
- A person eager to learn enough about whatever tools or tricks are needed to get the job done.
- A positive, self-motivated person who’s able to take direction and work within a team.
- Experience using quantitative and qualitative data to inform design decisions and drive change.
- Agile methodologies evangelist.
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Attention to details.
- Process oriented mindset.
- You anticipate the tech implications of product decisions.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English.
What we offer
- Think through hard problems, and work with amazing people to make the solutions a reality.
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, non-hierarchical environment where talent is valued over job title or years of experience.
- Build bespoke software using the latest technologies and tools.
- Become part of an interdisciplinary team that wants to succeed.
- Vacation, take it when you need it, no defined schedule.
- Flexible working hours.
- Ability to work remotely.
- Flexible time off.
- Daily lunch at the office.
- Health insurance.
- A phenomenal learning environment for you to develop.
- Incompany English lessons.